RENEW™ Basic + 2 Pumps
Start discovering the benefits of automatic water changes with our RENEW™ Basic + Pumps bundle. The RENEW™ Basic includes the RENEW™ Control Module , two Metering Reservoirs, two high quality Flow Control Valves, and a RENEW™ / STORM™ Communication Cable. Choose two GRS 1100 pumps with this product bundle to deliver 1 gpm to the Metering Reservoirs mounted at a height of approximately 6.25 feet, or choose two larger GRS 2000 pumps to deliver 1 gpm to Metering Reservoirs mounted at a height of approximately 10.5 feet. Simply add our premium FDA-grade tubing (sold separately) or the tubing of your choice and your RENEW™ system will be up and running in no time. We recommend approximately 20 feet of 1/2” tubing and 10 feet of 5/8” tubing for most installations.
(1) RENEW™ Control Module
(2) RENEW™ Standard Reservoirs
(2) Flow Control Valves
(1) RENEW™ / STORM™ Communication Cable
(2) Pumps of Your Choice
All necessary Mounting Hardware
- Each Reservoir measures approximately (10″ tall) x (8″ wide) x (8″ deep) front-to-back, and must be mounted higher than the aquarium/sump (waste reservoir) and the highest level of the replacement water (replacement reservoir). Each will weigh approximately 10 pounds when full, so they need to be securely mounted to a strong vertical wall.
- The Reservoirs rarely need to be accessed once installed, so they can be tucked up into an out of the way location
- The Control Module measures approximately (4″ tall) x (6″ wide) x (3″ deep) front-to-back, and should be located in a dry location with adequate accessibility. The Control Module should never be mounted above an open body of water.
Necessary Plumbing and Equipment
- Each Metering Reservoir has three barbed plumbing ports: The inlet and outlet ports accept 1/2″ ID tubing and the loopback port accepts 5/8″ ID tubing. Tubing is sold separately.