The STORM™ Pro system has all of the components and versatility of the Basic system, but adds the ROCv™ to take top off water management to a brand new level. The ROCv™ automatically refills your top off reservoir so you’re never without top off water. Plus, we’ve added two of our Standalone Level Sensor Harnesses for unparalleled control.
(1) STORM™ Control Module
(1) ROCv™ Module
(2) Dual Level Sensor Harnesses
(2) Standalone Level Sensor Harnesses
(6) Level Sensor Shrouds
(2) Level Sensor Mount Vertical Members
(4) Suction Cups
All necessary Mounting Hardware
- The Control Module measures approximately (4″ tall) x (6″ wide) x (3″ deep) front-to-back, and should be located in a dry location with adequate accessibility. The Control Module should never be mounted above an open body of water.
- The ROCv™ Module measures approximately (4″ tall) x (2.5″ wide) x (2″ deep) front-to-back, and should be installed between your water supply and existing reverse osmosis filter. The ROCv™ has two push-to-connect fittings that are compatible with .250″ OD tubing.
Necessary Plumbing and Equipment
- One small pump is needed to move the water from the top off reservoir to the aquarium or sump. Pump and tubing sold separately.
For your convenience we’ve also created money-saving bundles to provide you with everything you’ll need, including pumps, to get started right out of the box! More information