Maintain the perfect water levels in your aquarium and your top off bin using the STORM™ Pro Specialized Top Off System that includes the ROCv™ Automatic Replenishment Module. They work together to automatically top off your aquarium and refill your top off bin! How many times have you been surprised to find that you have no water left in your top off bin? Well, that’s a problem of the past with the STORM™ Pro. The STORM™ Pro + Pump bundle includes one EHEIM® 1000 Compact® pump and saves you money.
Learn more about our STORM™ Specialized Top Off & Replenishment Modules
(1) STORM™ Control Module
(1) ROCv™ Module
(2) Dual Level Sensor Harnesses
(2) Standalone Level Sensor Harnesses
(6) Level Sensor Shrouds
(2) Level Sensor Mount Vertical Members
(4) Suction Cups
(1) EHEIM® 1000 Compact® Pump
All necessary Mounting Hardware
- The Control Module measures approximately (4″ tall) x (6″ wide) x (3″ deep) front-to-back, and should be located in a dry location with adequate accessibility. The Control Module should never be mounted above an open body of water.
- The ROCv™ Module measures approximately (4″ tall) x (2.5″ wide) x (2″ deep) front-to-back, and should be installed between your water supply and existing reverse osmosis filter. The ROCv has two push-to-connect fittings that are compatible with .250″ OD tubing.