Our RENEW™ Pro + Pumps bundle gives you the benefits of automatic water changes and unequaled peace of mind. The Pro system’s two Level Sensors monitor your aquarium and replacement water bins, stopping your system when your mixed replacement water supply gets low and alerting you if too much water evaporates from your aquarium or sump. Plus, the additional functionality provided by the sensors in the Pro Reservoirs results in faster cycles and self-monitoring capabilities – giving you the ultimate in convenience and dependability.
The RENEW™ Pro includes the RENEW™ Control Module , two Pro Metering Reservoirs, two single Level Sensors, four of our versatile Level Sensor Shrouds, two mount Vertical Members, two high quality Flow Control Valves, suction cups, and a RENEW™ / STORM™ Communication Cable. The two EHEIM® 1000 Compact® pumps included in this product bundle will deliver approximately 1 gpm to the Metering Reservoirs mounted at a height of 5 feet. Simply add our premium FDA-grade tubing (sold separately) or the tubing of your choice and your RENEW™ system will be up and running in no time. We recommend approximately 20 feet of 1/2” tubing and 10 feet of 5/8” tubing for most installations.
Learn more about our RENEW™ Automatic Water Change Systems
(1) RENEW™ Control Module
(2) RENEW™ Pro Metering Reservoirs
(2) Flow Control Valves
(2) Level Sensors
(4) Level Sensor Shrouds
(4) Suction Cups
(2) Level Sensor Mount Vertical Members
(1) RENEW™ / STORM™ Communication Cable
(2) EHEIM® 1000 Compact® Pumps
All necessary Mounting Hardware
- Each Reservoir measures approximately (10″ tall) x (8″ wide) x (8″ deep) front-to-back, and must be mounted higher than the aquarium/sump (waste reservoir) and the highest level of the replacement water (replacement reservoir). Each will weigh approximately 10 pounds when full, so they need to be securely mounted to a strong vertical wall.
- The Reservoirs rarely need to be accessed once installed, so they can be tucked up into an out of the way location
- The Control Module measures approximately (4″ tall) x (6″ wide) x (3″ deep) front-to-back, and should be located in a dry location with adequate accessibility. The Control Module should never be mounted above an open body of water.
Necessary Plumbing and Equipment
- Each Metering Reservoir has three barbed plumbing ports: The inlet and outlet ports accept 1/2″ ID tubing and the loopback port accepts 5/8″ ID tubing. Tubing is sold separately.