The Basic system comes complete with the RENEW™ Control Module, two Metering Reservoirs, all necessary cables and mounting hardware, and two high quality flow control valves. Just add our non-toxic tubing and two pumps of your choice that are capable of delivering at least 1 gallon per minute to the Metering Reservoirs, and before you know it you’ll be sitting back relaxing while your water quality improves. For your convenience we’ve also created money-saving bundles to provide you with everything you’ll need, including pumps, to get started right out of the box!
(1) RENEW™ Control Module
(2) RENEW™ Standard Metering Reservoirs
(2) Flow Control Valves
(1) RENEW™ / STORM™ Communication Cable
All necessary Mounting Hardware
- Each Reservoir measures approximately (10″ tall) x (8″ wide) x (8″ deep) front-to-back, and must be mounted higher than the aquarium/sump (waste reservoir) and the highest level of the replacement water (replacement reservoir). Each will weigh approximately 10 pounds when full, so they need to be securely mounted to a strong vertical wall.
- The Reservoirs rarely need to be accessed once installed, so they can be tucked up into an out of the way location
- The Control Module measures approximately (4″ tall) x (6″ wide) x (3″ deep) front-to-back, and should be located in a dry location with adequate accessibility. The Control Module should never be mounted above an open body of water.
Necessary Plumbing and Equipment
- Each Metering Reservoir has three barbed plumbing ports: The inlet and outlet ports accept 1/2″ ID tubing and the loopback port accepts 5/8″ ID tubing. Tubing is sold separately.
- Two pumps are needed to move the water to the Metering Reservoirs. They should be capable of delivering at least 1 gallon per minute to the Reservoirs’ mounting heights. They will need to connect to 1/2″ ID tubing either directly or through adapters.
For your convenience we’ve also created money-saving bundles to provide you with everything you’ll need, including pumps, to get started right out of the box!
Back to RENEW™ Automatic Water Change System overview.